In today’s world, we are all just looking for new ways to relax. If you aren’t using CBD aromatherapy during your soak, here are 5 reasons why you should.
- BETTER RELAXATION: CBD, when added to a hot tub, may offer potential benefits such as promoting relaxation, soothing muscles, and possibly reducing inflammation. CBD may also have other therapeutic properties, including anti-anxiety and pain-relieving effects.
- BETTER MOOD AND SLEEP: CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system in the human body, which plays a role in regulating various physiological processes like mood, appetite, and sleep.
- PRODUCTS MADE FOR SPAS AND HOT TUBS: All CBD inSPAreleaf products are infused with Hemp-Derived, American Grown, Organic, Non-GMO, Food Grade, Super-Nanotized, Full Spectrum, Water Soluble, Certified CBD. With 800mg of CBD per application in the Spa, it is the only truly “Effective” and “Hot Tub Safe” CBD product of its kind. Currently Available in 4 Unique Fragrance Blends: California Dreaming, Black Vanilla, Hemp & Acai, and Lavender Haze!
- SKIN BENEFITS: Due to its potential anti-inflammatory properties, CBD may be useful for treating many skin conditions, such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis. CBD has also been found to help moisturize the skin and may help prevent the appearance of aging in the skin.
- NON-PSYCHOACTIVE: Unlike its counterpart THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), CBD is non-psychoactive. This means it does not produce a “high” sensation associated with cannabis use.
CBD is an affordable addition to your hot tub soak to elevate your experience and help you feel as relaxed and rejuvenated as you can be when you get out. Stop in to our store and check out the high-quality inSPAreleaf line by inSPArations, as well as their other mineral and Epsom salt aromatherapies available.